Click the pink text to open the links. 

Council services

Leeds City Council have a section on their website, dedicated to housing. You can find it by clicking on the link below:

Leeds has a housing strategy for 2016-2021. You can read it here: Leeds Housing Strategy 2016-2021.

Housing support services

Engage Leeds is a city-wide housing support service. They can offer support if you’re at risk of losing your home, help you to live independently and become integrated into your local community. Visit their website here for more info on what they do: 

GIPSIL runs a housing support service for young adults and vulnerable adults. Check out their website for more info:

Better Leeds Communities  

Their Home Energy Advice Service can assist with:
  • Property reviews
  • Appliance checks
  • Bill reviews
  • Income review
  • Energy consumpstion and switiching advice
  • Fuel Debt Management
  • Grant applications
  • Holistic signposting
The Home Energy Advice Worker will conduct a property review and advise you how to make efficient use of your heating and hot water systems, identify areas of heat loss and suggest effective measures for keeping the heat in your home.
The Home Energy Advice Worker will also provide help with understanding your fuel bills and identify the best available tariff; provide advice and assistance on fuel debt; and check your entitlement to benefits and tax credits.
To book a home visit, please call 0113 275 3498 or email [email protected].

Green Doctor  

A service, provided by Groundwork in Leeds, that can offer home visits and advice to help you keep fuel costs down.